- Pet sitters provide daily care for pets while their owners are on vacation. They typically stay in the home of the owner, so the pets can remain on their familiar territory. In addition to caring for pets, they may also provide basic services for the owner, such as collecting mail and vacuuming pet hair
- If someone were to be asked to name a pet care profession, top of mind would probably be who we more commonly call the ‘vet’. After all, our local veterinarian would be the first person to come to mind whenever we see your pets not feeling well or needing medical attention.
- Also called a veterinary physician or a veterinary surgeon, veterinarians not only care for our pet’s health. They also contribute to society by working to improve public health. To do this, they research diseases and medical conditions of a wide variety of animals. And of course, they diagnose and treat pets and livestock among others.
Pa Home Services is committed to pursuing customer satisfaction as a prime goal by providing and ensuring an excellent quality of service that will satisfy the demands and expectations of the customer and deliver convenience to every customer’s necessities. Pa Home Services also offers a wide range of quality in-home services at affordable prices near the customer area.
Pa Home Services worker teams are made up of highly skilled freelancers who are dedicated to providing high-quality services on a consistent basis in order to provide professional results for every customer. Pa Home Services worker team is also responsible for performing their duties in accordance with their signed contract and reporting any work-related accidents, near misses, or other safety concerns to Pa Home Services management.
Pa Home Service PH does not issue any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for its services. Pa Home Service PH is not liable for any damage or mistakes made by the freelancer during the service. These damages may include but are not limited to non-delivery and mis-delivery of service or service interruptions caused by unforeseen matters or situations.
Cat Grooming Service
Our certified Cat Groomers are ready to make your life a little easier and get your kitten or cat looking perfect.
Our cat groomers will personally meet with you to discuss your pet’s specific needs and recommend just the right service. Due to the different needs of each cat, package prices are determined after your cat is assessed at the pet salonBook Now
- Double Wash Shampoo Bath
- 15-Minute Brushing
- Nail Trim
- Shampoo & Blow Dry
- Ear Cleaning
- Scissoring Feet
- Sanitary Trim
Dog Grooming Service
At our Grooming Salon, we offer hands-on care and a variety of dog grooming services. First, select a bath or full groom, then customize your dog’s salon experience with a personalized add-on package. In addition we offer walk-in services that are offered without an appointment.Book Now
- Double Shampoo Wash
- Anal Gland Expression
- Blow Dry
- Ear Cleaning
- Ear Hair Removal
- Nail Trim
- Nail Grid
- Bow or Bandana
- Pet Safe Cologne
- Hand Dry
- Sanitary Trim
- Trim around Eyes
- Face Trim
- Shave & Scissor Feet
- Scissor Finish
- Full body hair cut of your choice (depending on coat condition)
Pet Training or Cat Breeder
Dogs learn best in a familiar, safe environment, free of outside distractions and disruptions. That’s why our trainers come directly to your home, on your schedule. When Bark Busters dog trainers conduct adult dog and puppy training in your home, they will assess your current household dynamics and how they influence your dog's behaviors
We work closely with many breeders of a variety of purebred cat breeds and help them raise healthy kittens and mama cats, making sure to answer all of their questions and provide them with all of the proper services they needBook Now
- Seperation Anxiety
- Toileting Marketing
- Leash Pulling
- Ovulation timing
- C-sections (Both planned and emergency)
- Semen collection, evaluation
- Estrus induction and suppression in females
- Pregnancy diagnosis and management